The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Cambo Schneider 60mm TS lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Schneider Cambo Mount with TS 60mm XL in like new excellent condition. Maybe the sharpest tech lens I have shot . Have both Caps and box
This lens is special but I need a little wider if I am going to a crop back.
I'm asking 4999.00 shipped US free, International charges at cost. Paypal is preferred

Please contact me directly via e-mail at guy at getdpi.com

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Cambo Schneider 60mm TS lens

Folks this truly is one amazing lens and yes its better than any 40, 43, 47, 55, 65 on the market. Its that good

Guy Mancuso

This lens has a 120mm image circle which means you can shift this in very large amounts . Easily 20mm shifts with it. With a full frame sensor

Guy Mancuso

Sorry folks i have had the pricing wrong right out of the gate. I was reading the wrong data
. The price is 4999.00 or best offer. Again sorry for the confusion

Guy Mancuso

Just a reminder this is still here looking for a good home. Send a offer in. Lol

jlm

Workshop Member

how did you add that little green arrow to the left of the topic?

Guy Mancuso

John go to advanced when making a post and you will see the radio buttons. I always do it on sale items so I can quickly find my ad.

Okay guess I will have to put this on evil bay. Hate doing it but want a 43TS

Still can get it direct folks. Not sure why anyone would not want one of the best tech cam lenses around.

Guy Mancuso

I have Monday to ship this otherwise I will have a 4 day gig and won't be able to deal with it. Get it for 4300.00 today or let eBay take over.