The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB a mamiya AFD film back to shoot film one last time

dogstarnyc

Guys and Gals,

I'll be in southern Utah again first week of June and thought what better place to say goodbye to film.

I want to shoot a few rolls to get it out of my system, so if anyone has one lying around they want to sell, lend or give do let me know.

Have both UK and USA addresses for delivery etc.

Many thanks in advance,

Steve

gsking

Steve,

I can part with mine temporarily. I have too much film, so I normally shoot 6x7 to burn it faster. ;-)

I'd sell you my spare, but my 5yo decided to "help" it fall out of my backpack...attached to my camera. The camera got fixed, but spending $135 to fix the back wasn't worthwhile.

So, my spare is now my only...but you're welcome to borrow it.

PM me...

Greg

film_fan

I tried to buy a second back for my Mamiya 645 AFD but could not find one that was even remotely affordable. You could buy my entire camera Mamiya 645 AFD (which is for sale) that obviously includes the back, and then sell it once your trip ends... (shameless plug)

dogstarnyc

Thanks so much guys.....
I bought one at a very reasonable price from bythewei a good member on our forum...

He is based in Singapore but the back arrived very very quickly after we did a PayPal deal and is in excellent condition.

I think it's a hm401 not a 402 but to be honest I can't tell (and who cares?).

I just wanted to plug this guy and say how grateful I am and what a smooth deal it was.

Southern Utah here I come.......

Ones last thing, in my film days I always shot Fuji Provia but now I think I'll shoot c41... More latitude, easier to scan etc..... Almost like a raw file ha...,

Steve

dogstarnyc

FOUND: WTB a mamiya AFD film back to shoot film one last time

A kind member sold me on as mentioned below

Thanks again

Steve:D