The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Elmarit 21/2.8 & Summilux 50/1.4

Gbealnz

Two nice lenses.

Elmarit-M 21/2.8. Nice condition, a few minor scrapes etc, but overall very nice. If anything, a slight amount of paint, very slight amount, missing in places on the rear of the rear cell. "Red dot" missing, not unusual on these lenses.
Optics look fine, nothing I could note.
Has hood, and rear cap. No front cap.
US$1650, posted, PayPal.

Summilux 50/1.4. Beautiful condition, there has to be a mark or two on it cosmetically, but really I can't see any. It's not new, but it certainly has been looked after. Ditto with the optics, I can't see anything to note.
Has rear cap, as well as genuine 12586 hood and cap that fits the hood.
US$1850, posted, PayPal.

Any questions, ask. If you feel my prices are way out of line, say so, via PM please. If you feel you need to establish who you are dealing with (I would, it's a jungle out there), I have 100% feedback on that auction site, user-name "rolleiguy".
Gary

Last edited:

Gbealnz

Doh!!!!
Forgot to mention the 21mm has the genuine Leica finder, finder has a very slight chip to the plastic, near the eye lens. Affects nothing, but needs to be mentioned.
New prices, grab em while they last.

21/2.8 $1550
50/1.4 $1750

Last edited: