The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon Lens Sale

I'm paring down my lens collection so I can buy new stuff. I chose the ones here simply because I use them the least. All of them are in perfect working order and come with original packaging and whatever was included with it unless otherwise stated. Although I am a newbie here I do have 100 percent positive feedback at another online venue for buying and selling things.

EF 35mm f/1.4L USM $1250 + shipping ($20 USPS domestic priority mail insured)

Everything looks perfect except for a small crack on the clear plastic over the depth-of-field scale. This lens includes a Mack (Mackcam) warranty which covers it until December, 2013. I bought the lens in December, 2010. The front lens cap is a 3rd party replacement.

EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM $1600 + shipping ($20 USPS domestic priority mail insured)

Everything looks perfect. I bought this lens in June, 2010 when I thought I would be getting regular work from realtors which didn't materialize and have hardly used it since.

EF 70-200 f4L USM $450 + shipping ($20 USPS domestic priority mail insured)

This also looks perfect. It's the one I've used the least. Somehow I lost the original packaging. It comes with the original lens caps (forward and rear) and hood. I think I bought it in October, 2010. It's the only zoom I own. I've always preferred primes and long focal lengths.