The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 24MM 3.5 PC-E, Pristine

aboudd

Price: $1,700.00
Payment method: All methods, paypal add 3%
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FEDEX ground insured CONUS,

So son, you got that Nikon 800D, you're dying to try it out and show something spectacular. Well, what you need my boy is a gorgeous, sharp, stunning perspective correcting wide angle of impeccable heritage from a good family. Well son, I got one, just for you, right here. The Nikon (drum roll) 24MM PC-E, not D or F, but E lens. For interiors, for landscapes, for very strange close-up portraits, this is the tilt and shift lens for you.

In pristine condition, boxed as when new, complete with caps and hood, this little gem can be yours for $1700.00 net, not a penny more not a penny less.
Shipping and transaction fees are on you.

Inquire directly to [email protected]

Check my feedback. Many transactions here, on FM (aboudd) and on flea-bay (abouddweck) you will not be disappointed.

Last edited:

aboudd

I shot this test image this morning. You can see how sharp and distortion free the lens is. The image is full frame, uncropped, no corrections except for color balance and fill adjustment.

Someone should grab this lens now.

Last edited: