The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hoya filter, M-caps, lens case, misc. (US)

ampguy

For sale in the US only. Verified Paypal only. No exceptions.

All prices include First Class shipping.

Konica AR lens (40/1.8 and 57/1.4) are on hold for now, may be for sale later.

1 Hoya R72 IR filter, exc. cond. 52mm, with original case $49 shipped. This is for IR film or digital use, it is NOT an IR blocking filter like the BW 486s that M8 users use. (although it works great on the M8 for IR use!)

1 Konica 28 SLR leather lens case $15 shipped (40/1.8 fits but case is big for this lens depthwise, 57/1.4 would be too tight a fit diameter wise). I am not sure what version of Konica 28 SLR lens this case was meant for, but with padding, it could hold a variety of RF and/or smaller SLR non-tele lens.

CCTV C-mount 25/1.4 lens with NEX to C adapter. This vignettes significantly on the NEX. $25 shipped. Focus seems non-linear, but can give interesting diorama, or holga type images wide open, or near standard images stopped down. I've only used on a NEX 5, it would probably cover the whole frame on a m4/3.

Gordy strap with two Gordy O rings, black wrap, black leather, standard length. Great condition, but shows some wear on painted leather portion. For smaller hands or wrists, or best used as a grip as I did with an M8. $12 shipped.

Leica plastic body cap, back has metal screw holding bayonet portion $15 shipped.

2 Leica plastic body caps (clones?) 14195 $9 shipped

1 Heavystar grey back to back M to M coupler $11 shipped

1 Leica M back 14269 (standard depth, deeper than the M to M couplers) $8 shipped.

1 Heavystar Heavy Metal black M back $11 shipped.

ampguy

These have sold:

2 Leica plastic body caps (clones?) 14195 $9 shipped
1 Leica M back 14269 (standard depth, deeper than the M to M couplers) $8 shipped.
1 Heavystar Heavy Metal black M back $11 shipped.