The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS, mint- (barely!)

tetrode

Since I no longer own a Canon camera body, I've decided to part with some of my Canon glass starting with this perilously close to mint 300mm f/2.8L IS.

I am the second owner of the lens. I accepted it in trade for a Leica R lens and haven't used it but for a handful of test shots in the time it has been in my possession. The original owner assured me he hadn't used it much either.

But for the truly minor and unavoidable marks made by the lens hood, the lens is mint. No other marks. Glass and body are pristine; focus is fast and accurate.

This is the "-" part of the mint- rating:

What's included:

The lens (of course)
Original rear lens cap
Original unmarked lens hood
Original leather lens cover
Original lens trunk (with key)
Original outer shipping carton

Plus:

Canon PLC-52 drop-in polarizer
LensCoat neoprene cap
Really Right Stuff Arca compatible mounting plate

$4400 Shipped (CONUS only, please) and Paypal'ed. Local pickup in NYC vicinity encouraged (price adjusted accordingly).