The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X100 - silver - pristine

Don Hutton

Bought a couple of months ago. Immaculate condition. LCD is protected (and has been since the day I got it) by an Accumax protector. Camera operates beautifully. INCLUDES:

Original Fuji Hood and filter adapter (check the new price!)
Paypal fees
Insured lower 48 shipping
Original boxes etc - not sure if I haven't lost the manual though. However, it is a download off their website.

$850 inclusive!

Last edited:

Don Hutton

Under 300.... I can't find a way to accurately verify it. I have had the file numbering set to continuous since I bought it and it turned up 214 today. I would have guessed about 350 total shots, but I tend to shoot less than I think, and this is the third X100 I have owned. Only selling because I picked up a good deal on the black limited edition set ($1300 used). It is an excellent camera working perfectly in excellent condition. There is really nothing out there like it.