The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon F2 eye-level, 50/1.4, and CH-1 fitted case. 9.8/10 condition.

Brian S

I might have 10 or so Nikon F2’s. Always end up using the F2AS.

And this is one of them.

For Sale:

Black Nikon F2 with DE-1 eye-level prism, Nikkor 50mm F1.4 lens (Rubber Inset Focus Ring, multicoated), AR-1 soft release, and CH-1 fitted leather case. This camera is near perfect, I’m calling it a 9.8/10. Lens is near-perfect, as shown. Nikon “A” split-prism screen mounted in the camera. Case has protected all for a long time, strap is on the case- so no lug marks on the camera. Everything is working properly. Price: $1000 shipped in the US via insured priority mail, and $1030 shipped overseas via priority mail. Paypal, personal check, money order. I hold the right to ship after check/MO clears. 14 day return, shipping is not refundable.

Brian S

One bump and up.

I am having a hard time getting a reference on pricing this camera. KEH does not have any F2 with DE-1's in stock, and Ebay- crazy. One like this for over $2K- insane.

SO: One Bump, and "Sweetening the Pot".

Near mint 105/2.5, Planar formula, multi-coated. Same 9.8/10 condition, and looks like perfect glass. With leather case and Nikon Caps.

It will look stunning on the Nikon F2, so will be included with the camera as shown.

I will not split up the kit- if it does not sell, I will keep this one and put a Nikon F2SB up.

Brian S

Last call.

Just trivia: The 55/1.2 is a 7 element in 5 group lens, the 50/1.2 and 58/1.2 were 7 elements in 6 groups. The 50/1.1 was 9 elements in 7 groups and was single coated, lost a lot of light. And the Nikkor-O 55/1.2, single coated more groups.

Technically, the the multi-coated 55/1.2 is the fastest lens that Nikon made for a 35mm camera.

Your choice of the 50/1.4 OR the 55/1.2 Nikkor-SC, EX+ condition. The Nikkor-SC 55/1.2 and the Nikkor-PC 105/2.5 match the 1974 vintage of this camera.

If it does not sell, back to the fold with a "Whew- that was a close one!"