The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sale: Zeiss ZM 50mm C-Sonnar (chrome)

Hosermage

For sale, is my beloved ZM50 Sonnar, in chrome body. The barrel and glass are still in minty condition but there are dusts in the glass elements as the flashlight-test picture will show. Also included is the matching black vented hood, which is in good condition, few tiny dings, but not bent or un-round. There is focus shift which is common for this lens, and I believe this copy is optimized for f/2.8 based on my tests, which is better than f/1.5 if you use this as a general purpose lens (read more about it HERE). I have all of the caps and boxes, including the box for the hood. Selling because my finger slipped and bought the 50'Lux ASPH from another forum ;)

Price: $1100 paypal'd and shipped, CONUS only.

I'm an active member of this forum (some may say too active), have sold a few things here, and have perfect feedback at ebay with the same user ID.

Pictures (hi-res is available via email on demand):

ashwinrao1

David is great to deal with. I was thrilled to sell him my M9. The C-Sonnar is a fantastic lens, one of 2 Zeiss lenses that I own alongside my Leica kit...a really fantastic kit. Great seller, great lens...what more can one ask! Buy with confidence.

Best of luck, David!

ashwinrao1

Wow, great deal. These will get hard to find again in a few months, and David's price is very fair. I paid quite a bit more for my copy, just a few months ago.

All the best of luck.