The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Panasonic 14-45 lens.

jsnack

I'm selling my 14-45 lens for Micro 4/3. It is the sharpest of the kit zooms and has a metal mount and an on/off switch for the OIS.

This came out of a kit so all I have is the lens, the hood, both caps and the soft bag. NO BOX!

It is in excellent condition and works perfectly.

I'll ship to PayPal confirmed CONUS addresses. PP fee and Shipping are included in this price!

SOLD.

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello Jim,

I will take this, if I may. I am Australian, but will be in AZ for the next ten days or so, so can take delivery there. I will pay buy Paypal (verified member). I am presenting a workshop for the next three days, but will check here regularly.

My email address is [email protected]

Cheers, KL

eekimel

I've done business with Kit, great guy/buyer -- if you guys can work out a stateside delivery, all the better!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Thanks eekimel.

I will have to say no, though, if Jim comes back to me: in between my initial post and this one, my girlfriend in Australia found me one (she know I was looking), so I have one now.

Good luck with the sale, Jim: for the money, this is a great little lens. Thanks, KL

jsnack

Sorry to respond so late...but the lens sold almost immediately on another forum.

Thanks for the offer.