The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Sony 70-300 G still available, Minolta 50mm f/1.7 sold

tom in mpls

I am selling my last 2 Sony A mount lenses.

Sony 70-300mm in excellent condition, an easy 9. Glass is flawless, barrel is superclean with the most minor rub marks. Includes caps, hood, pouich,and box. $675 will cover paypal and shipping via USPS priority mail. I will include an unblemished B+W 70231 MRC UV(0) filter for an additional $20.

Minolta 50mm f/1.7 which of course is the same mount as the Sony A. This little baby is a fine lens. Glass is clean, no dust or fungus, snappy blades. You will be amazed at the cleanliness of this lens; there are the most minor rubs and superficial scratches on the barrel, no way to even capture it in a photo. $60 will get it shipped to you. SOLD

Last edited: