The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Minolta CLE & 40/2 Rokkor M

topoxforddoc

I’ve now got too many cameras - that’s official. Now I’m not using any more Kodachrome, my CLE is now redundant (as I also have a Leica M2, M6TTL and a M9 coming as well as a Rolleiflex, Xpan and a Yashicamat 124G). This auto exposure aperture priority M mount rangefinder beat the Leica M7 by two decades. It is small and compact and has the best 28mm VF of any M mount camera. The 40/2 Rokkor M is pin sharp and every bit as good as modern Leica glass. It is the perfect M mount RF travel camera.

I have had this camera for about 8-9 years now. It continues to work perfectly. The exposure meter is accurate, the metering indicators in the VF window work and the self timer is fully functioning.

This comes as a body, lens, original lenshood, original minolta 40.5mm UV filter and original minolta strap. I’d like GBP 495 for this and I’m happy to ship anywhere at cost. Alternatively feel free to drop into Cheltenham, UK.

Please email to me on [email protected] for pics