The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Nex 7 and accessories

johnnygoesdigital

Sony Nex 7 camera new condition - unregistered, full warranty. Comes packed in all original boxes, included items as if purchased new. Approximately 200 actuations.
$1070

Sony E mount 50mm f 1.8 new condition, all original boxes, packaging. Approximately 50 actuations or less - (This lens is perfect for the Nex7)
$270 Pending

Novoflex adapter - new condition, use Nikon lenses on Nex 7, including Nikon G lenses. original case
$250

FA-HS1M hot shoe adapter, new condition, (2) batteries, original box, etc.
$75

All items were purchased new, i'm the original owner. If someone purchases the camera, lens and adapter together, I'll include the hot shoe adaptor for free. PayPal only to US confirmed. Prices include shipping and PayPal fee.

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
JGD: I will buy the Sony 50/1.8 if it's still available. I have to teach now, but will be in AZ on the 23rd of this month (in Vancouver now), and would be delighted to pay for this as soon as I hear back from you.

I am a verified Paypal member; and will have an Arizona address for shipping from the 23rd.

Please email me: [email protected]

I will reply tonight; cheers, KL

dseelig

Hi Johnny
Just waiting to make sure your email is your paypal address then i wills end funds for the 7 and shoe adpater and will send my fed ex number for shipping David