The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Complete Elinchrom Professional Studio Lighting Kits

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I am selling off my Elinchrom studio lighting since I simply don't do studio work any more. All items are in perfect working condition.

Pkg #1. Elincrhom 3000 micro AS Digital pack with 2@ A3000 N Heads (These are the Action or speed short duration heads), and 2@ 5M head extension cables, synch and power cords. (Note that one head has a modeling light out and I am out of spares. They are about $12 each if you buy a 6-pack.) Asking $1800

Pkg #2. Elinchrom 1500 Classic pack (analog adjusters) with 2@ S1500 standard heads, 1@ 5M head extension cable, synch and power cords. Asking $650

Reflectors -- NOTE! The following items will be offered to buyers of the above packs FIRST at these prices, they will not be sold individually until after the two kits above have been sold. IF any of these are left over, I will make them available individually:

2@ Elincrhom std reflectors $20 each
1@ Elinchrom Wide reflector $25
1@ Elincrhom Grid reflector with grid and gell holder $40
1@ Elinchrom "fading oval" background reflector $40
1@ Elinchrom 17" mini-soft beauty dish $75
1@ Elinchrom 27" maxi-soft beauty dish w/insets $150
1@ Elinchrom 40" Octamini softbox w/mount ring $125

1@ Elinchrom Skyport "SPEED" radio synch kit (includes one receiver and one transmitter, charger, cables, spare batteries and case). THis is the newest style Skyport and will synch compatible cameras and packs up to 1/1600th second. $125

1@ Norman 200C portable "hidey" flash $150

Complete kit special pricing. If one buyer takes ALL of the above, the price will be $2500 net to me, a screaming deal since the 4 heads alone are worth that much.

ALL of the above items are in perfect working order!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I would guess around $200 to $300 simply due to the weight of the packs. Still, even with that added cost it's a great deal for somebody.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
FWIW the 3000 micro AS digital pack alone sells for over $4,000, the heads probably run close to $1,000 each.