The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad XPan

Tim Gray

Back up for sale!

Just back from a CLA at Hasselblad NJ. Shot a roll yesterday to test it and it came out great. Comes with the 45mm lens. The camera finish has flaked a bit, which apparently happens a lot with the original XPans, but it’s not too bad. Everything works as it should. Lens is in great shape. Includes front lens cap (no rear lens cap). I do not have the lens hood, but have never really needed it. I'll throw in a spare set of batteries too.

$1400. I'll pay for paypal and shipping if it's in the US.

Pics here: http://db.tt/rYoeTG3e

ocarlo

My company server's blocking your pics - so I have to ask, does it come with the lens
hood?
also, is this capable of multiple exposures, or is that just the xpan II? thanks

Tim Gray

Sorry. Didn't realize this got a reply. I can send you pics by email if you PM me with your address. Yes, it comes with a lens. I don't think it does multiple exposures.