The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Summilux-M 1:1.4/50 ASPH Lens

dreamsartart

Leica 50mm Summilux-M 1:1.4/50 ASPH Lens

For sale here is a standard black version.

Coded 6 bit for M8/M9, the lens focus is smooth and nicely dampened. Aperture ring turns smooth and positive stop and half stop clicks. Focus is perfect on my M9.

Mint-, slight light-bright spots on the under edge of the hood and focusing/aperture rings as seen in the photos.

Lens just back from a check and adjustment at Leica Japan. Sent my M9 in for a service/check and thought I'd send in the 50 at the same time.

Of course a great lens optically and handles well, and as many say 'the best 50mm lens ever made'.

Includes: 50mm Summilux ASPH lens, leather case, front and rear caps, Documentation, Box

Price: $3750 usd with bank transfer + $50 shipping.

delubo

price for this lens is much lower. Good for leica user who hasn't got chance to use it. It is really a good lens.