The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CANON 5DMKII & BG-e6 grip, w/CPS strap and mode dial mod.

symbolphoto

Hello All,

I have a 5DMKII here with grip. Mostly a backup camera in the last 2 years. Mileage is 61937.

There are however some edge scratches, but those are purely from sitting in the pelican case and scratching against the second body. (I should have separated them with a divider, just never got around to it).

The scratches are superficial and it just got back from CPS for it's annual clean and check. Got a clean bill of health. Hasn't been touched since then as it's usually not used.

I also paid for the mode dial lock modification. Another $120. upgrade, no more mode switching in the middle of shoots!

The warranty card is unused and all the box candy is included. Untouched. I'm also including a CPS strap which many prefer to the stock strap.

Price is $1650. shipped and pay-paled. Buy from a reputable seller!

Last edited: