The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax K20D, DBG2, AF-540FGZ

Albino_BlacMan

Clearing out some gear I don’t use enough. All prices include shipping and Paypal fees in North America although paypal gift is greatly appreciated. Everything comes with a 5 day inspection period unless otherwise noted. If for some reason it does not work as described I’ll take it back but you pay insured shipping back to me via a method that takes 2 weeks (10 business days or less). I might be able to knock a few dollars off the prices if you live in Canada, are willing to pay in Canadian dollars, and/or you buy multiple items.
I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

If anything doesn’t sell by the June 1st than I’ll be moving it to the bay to get gouged by ridiculous fees and see what the free market wants to pay for items.

I also only provided one image of each item because there’s really not much to show. The items are all in good condition.

Pentax K20D - $390 – Excellent condition. No marks that I can see. Shutter count is 8056. Comes with original box, strap, all cables, battery, original box and all the manuals. Even still has the hot shoe cover!

Pentax DBG2 - $90 – Excellent condition. Comes with grip and 1 Pentax battery. No box or anything.

Pentax AF-540FGZ - $290 – Great Flash, hardy used. No marks. You’d be hard pressed to tell this from new. Comes with original box, some instructions, the nice ballistic nylon bag and the plastic stand.

S

Shabmazen

Hello friend
Do you accept 320$ ( shipping coast on you ) shipped to Germany
Thank