The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summarit 50mm 2.5 EU

gwg

For sale is my Leica Summarit 50mm 2.5 in excellent condition.

I have looked closely but have not been able to find blemishes on it, but cannot exclude that I have missed a tiny blemish somewhere. The optical part of the lens is also pristine - no scratches, no haze and no fungus. Focussing works wonderfully smoothly and the aperture clicks perfectly. Of course you will find some unavoidable dust in the interior if you shine a torch through it, but without the torch nothing is visible and of course this has had no impact whatsoever on my pictures. I also went to my local camera shop which confirmed the flawless state of the lens.

The lens is delivered with all that came with it: box, pouch, instruction manual, warranty card (expired) and both caps.

Given the condition, I'm asking for €990 incl. shipping inside the EU. If you wish to pay by Paypal, please add the fees. For now, I am only offering this inside the EU (+EEA).

This is a truly wonderful lens, which - for me - brought an entirely new level of portability to my M-body. I will miss it, but unfortunately just have too many 50mm-lenses.

gwg

Re: FS: Leica Summarit 50mm 2.5 EU PRICE REDUCED

Now €970 !

May consider a trade with a Leica 90mm lens.

Last edited:

gwg

€950

Might consider keeping this and selling my Summicron 50mm v3 (just serviced by Leica) instead if it doesn't sell soon.

gwg

Re: FS: Leica Summarit 50mm 2.5 REDUCED

Now down to €930.

Inspection and/or pick-up in Brussels very welcome (and price will be reduced accordingly!)