The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Elmar 3.5cm f/3.5

V

Vivek

Looking for one (prefer the coated one) in clean and working condition with the original hood, caps, box- the works. Does not matter if it is Nickel or brass.

Please PM if you have one for sale.

TIA!

srtiwari

I have one that I am considering selling. It is near mint, with caps, but little else. No idea what it should sell for, but will check current prices.

V

Vivek

I have one that I am considering selling. It is near mint, with caps, but little else. No idea what it should sell for, but will check current prices.
Let me have some details via PM, please. In case you decide to sell it.

Thanks! :)

V

Vivek

Thanks for the reminder, Godfrey. I know them quite well. They do not appear to have the kind of sample I am looking for. I keep looking at eBay.de as well. I thought I will try hard here to see if someone really has the type of specimen I am after.

After some thought, I am not that keen on the box, hood and the caps. I will find them separately.

A nice clean sample (coated if that is a possibility) would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance!

V

Vivek

It was not too difficult to find one due to my location with the hood and caps. :)

I am still looking for that "mint" sample with coated elements.