The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: mint Mamiya HM 402 film back

Tibor

I want to buy a Mamiya HM 402 roll film magazine with insert for the Mamiya 645 AFD III. So, if you went 100% digital and you have one in mint condition laying around please contact me via PM or e-mail me at tibor_ogrizek (at) t-2.net.

On Ebay I have 100% feedback under my name "togrizek". Payment is by PayPal and I am based in Slovenia, Europe. Sellers from Europe are therefore preffered, but will also consider worldwide sellers if the price is right (because I need to pay the 20% VAT and 8,5% customs on top of that in Slovenia if the item is shipped from outside of Europe).

Please note: the wanted item is a HM 402 and not the earlier model HM 401 (which fits Mamiya 645 AFD and AFD II), because I already have two HM 401s :)