The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Britek HS2000 strobes, umbrellas, and stands

tom in mpls

Several years ago I bough a studio setup second hand, thinking that I wanted to try to learn studio shooting. Didn't happen, time to move on. I have only plugged these strobes in once, yesterday, to demonstrate that they are in working order. They look brand new; the only sign of any wear that I can see is the little ding in one of the reflectors shown below. The umbrellas and stands likewise look unused.

Strobe kit, $325:

• Two Britek HS2000 strobes with reflectors, power cables, bulb covers, and sync cords.
• Padded Britek carrying case with several velcro dividers.

Umbrella and folding stand kit, $130:

• Two Britek 307 folding stands.
• Two 45" white satin Eclipse Plus 45" umbrellas.
• One white Britek 44" 3024 umbrella.
• Soft carrying bag fits all the stands and umbrellas.

Note: umbrella sizes are listed according to the sizes that I find online. When I measure them in the opened position, I come up with an inch or two less but I'm assuming that this is generally true for umbrellas. These are definitely NOT the smaller 32" sizes.

My prices include paypal and UPS ground shipping.

View attachment 59250

View attachment 59251

View attachment 59252

View attachment 59253

Last edited:

tom in mpls

Still available. I'm open to discussing a negotiated "price plus actual shipping charge".

Last edited: