The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT Leica M8 with zeiss 35mm f2 for good canon glass

crwoo

Hi, i have a leica m8 and a zeiss 35mm f2 lens and some small accessories such as lady bug shutter button, thumbs up, etc. that i would trade for some good canon lenses. Give me an offer what you got, i might be looking for that. L prefered, and no ef-s.

My zeiss lens is in perfect condition, has a ir/uv filter.
Camera works perfect, was repaired about 9 months ago at leica, and it may have warranty left. They told me if i do the repair, the camera is warrantied for a year. I have records for repair. Camera does have marks on lcd and minor wear on body. Can send pics.

Reason for selling is i bought a 5DII from a getdpi forum member, because most of my work is macros.

jwps

I have 85mm 1.2L and a 24mm 1.4L that are both in really good shape. Let me know if interested. I'm in the midst of trying to convert from Canon to Leica. You can email me at [email protected] as I check it quite often.