The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9-P + Lots of Extras

Arches

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my Leica M9-P (Black) for $6900. I purchased it new from B&H in 2011, and it has only 1558 actuations. The camera is in mint condition except for three cosmetic marks: (1) the "u" on the "Menu" button has lost a bit of paint (see picture below); (2) there is a nick in the paint - but no brassing - on the top right back side that's the size of a pencil point; and (3) there appears to be a very light and shallow scratch about 1 cm long on the left side. All that being said, the pictures below show the camera to be in terrific condition overall.

The camera comes with the original box and all the materials that originally came in the box; and the warranty card is still blank.

To sweeten the pot, I'm including: (1) an extra Leica battery; (2) an Artisan & Artist black leather shoulder strap; (3) a JnK half case; (4) the Leica neoprene case (the smaller version that can be used with a 50 Lux or 35 Lux, for example); and (5) red and black Leica logo dots (I have removed the one shown in the pictures below).

Here's the fine print. I accept payment by USPS money order or bank check. I accept payment by PayPal, but you will need to cover the fees (2.9%). I will cover shipping by FedEx Ground (insured), but I will ship to addresses in the CONUS only. I want you to buy with confidence, so I will offer a 2-day return period from the date of receipt if you reasonably believe the camera is not as I've described. The buyer, however, will pay any return shipping fees (with insurance).

At the risk of writing a novel, two notes about the pictures below: (1) I added a Leica dot to my camera because I liked the way it looked, but I've removed it for the sale; and (2) the 50 Lux is not included in the sale.

I have perfect feedback under "Arches" on fredmiranda.com and "warren9407" on eBay. Thanks, and don't hesitate to PM me with any questions!

Last edited: