The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summicron 35 f/2 ASPH (SOLD) and BIOGON 21 f/2.8 (SOLD)

Global Nomad

I have decided to simplify and go with a 28/50/90 combo (hope it works!) so selling my wonderful Summicron 35 f/2 ASPH and Biogon 21 f/2.8 with Voigtlander 21mm viewfinder.

SUMMICRON 35 f/2 ASPH: (SOLD) Clean glass with a few specs of dust (no affect on IQ). Includes the hood with cap, rear cap, leather case, box, and manual. There is slight paint loss along the aperture ring as shown on the photos but otherwise in great condition. Asking $2375 OBO, which includes papal and USPS expedited shipping CONUS.

BIOGON 21 f/2.8 ZM: (SOLD) Zeiss Biogon has clean glass and I can't find any dust. The lens has been upgraded with a Milch flange with permanent 6-bit coding (original flange also included) and comes with the optional hood ($85 extra), lens cap, rear cap, box with manual and certification. Also included is a Voigtlander 21mm viewfinder ($189 extra) with box. There is a small nick on the right rear leg but does not have any affect, otherwise the viewfinder is in great shape. Full retail price is $1428 (lens) + $85 (hood) + viewfinder ($189) = $1702. Asking $1175 OBO, which includes paypal fees and USPS expedited shipping CONUS.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, please pm me.

Alejandro

Last edited: