The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ180, Phase DF body, Glass, Cambo Wide FS

tashley

Subscriber Member
I have the following for sale.

PLEASE NOTE: (and sorry for shouting!) For the first two weeks after this advert is placed I will ONLY consider dealing with counterparties in the UK. Thereafter, the EU for a week and thereafter I may open it up to rest of world.

Closer to home = safer. Plus the fact that there are shipping, insurance and export/import duties to consider for various 'foreign' jurisdictions.

Because prices for a lot of this gear are opaque even in the new market, let alone used, the prices will become more negotiable if they are not met!

All prices exclude P&P

1) A lightly used Phase One IQ180 with two batteries, charger, original packaging and bits and pieces including sensor cover plate. £22,000 includes remains of 1 year warranty dating from purchase on29th June 2011. PREFERENCE WILL GO TO... anyone who will meet in person in the South of England to make payment and take delivery.

2) A Phase One DF body... tell me how to count actuations and I will do so! It is in good to very good condition and has had light and occasional use since new purchase on 17th March 2010. £2,500... to include Phase One 80mm F2.8 purchased in 2009, light to moderate use, VGC, hood and original lens bag included as well as caps. I will also throw in an old but fully functional Mamiya 150mm F3.5, brutally sharp, no rear cap!

3) SK 110LS £1,600 to include original packaging, caps, hood etc. Light use, VGC.

4) Schneider 120mm TS for Phase, still under warranty (about five months remaining). Almost unused. £2,800

4) Set of Mamiya extension tubes nos. 1, 2 & 3, almost no use, all original packaging and contents. £300.

5) Cambo WRS with Schneider 35XL on board, Kapture group one shot, cables, case for body, LCC sheet (cut inelegantly to fit!) all in Good rather than Very Good condition since it has been used lightly but more consistently than anything else. £3,200 and I will throw in the CF for the lens.

8) Mamiya 28mmD lens with shade and caps, no case. I purchased this mint used in 2009 and it seems to be an averagely good copy, i.e. best on a P45+ or similar, only useable on an IQ180 if you 'stop or crop'. £2,200

Phew!

Last edited:

Flynnyfalcon

Thanks for letting me know Tashley. I have a WDS with 35mm & Kapture Group One shot already, so a 2nd system might be overkill :) Let me know how you go.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Hi Gareth, I am away from base for a few days, I should be able to send some shots mid-week if that's ok?

tashley

Subscriber Member
Hi Gareth,

Here are some snaps. The lens has slight signs of use where 'stuff happens' (i.e. around the lens and hood mounts) but has actually been used very lightly and nearly always in the studio. It hasn't travelled much either. The glass is excellent.

HTH

Tim

tashley

Subscriber Member
IQ180 now £20,000

Mamiya 28D lens now £1,900

Schneider 120TS now £2,600

Mamiya extension tubes now £200