The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Lenses + Leica M8 + Konica Hexanon L

Sebben

Two Walter Mandler classics.

90mm F2 Leica Summicron - $1200 + Paypal. SOLD
- Some small specs of dust.
- Smooth focus and iris.
- Body in really good condition
- Glass looks great.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

21mm F2.8 Leica Elmarit - $1500 + Paypal.
- Just serviced by Leica Solms, with repair certificate + 1 year warranty. ($1000USD service)
- Smooth focus and iris.
- Body in good condition, a little loss of paint.
- Glass looks great.
- 6BIT Coded.
- Original Box, caps and hood.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Leica M8 - $2000 + Paypal.
- Just serviced by Leica Solms, with repair certificate+ 1 year warrant. ($1500USD service)
- New back cover, backplate & screen. Rangefinder adjusted, sensor line repaired. ~19,000 on the shutter.
- Small mark on top plate, otherwise it looks really good.
- Strap, battery x 2, charger and original small box included.

Long exposure (12seconds, lens cap on, ISO640)

All good! No banding or lines.

Konica Hexanon 35mm F2 LTM mount. $1400 + Paypal.
- A little brassing on the aperture ring.
- Focus and iris smooth.
- Limited edition 0974/1000
- Original box, pouches, caps, after market hood and original hood included.

Leica Warranties may not be transferable, but I am happy to facilitate anything if needed. Worldwide insured and tracked shipping is included therefore prices are firm.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Sebben

People have been asking me where the items are located.

To clarify: The items will be shipping from Iceland, snuggly enclosed in foam.

S.

Sebben

Bump!

I would also consider trade offers for a 24mm Super Elmar or 35mm Summicron

Last edited:

Sebben

UC-Hexanon has sold. Thanks!

Leica M8 and Elmarit both have warranties and the prices include paypal and shipping.

S.

Sebben

I will be traveling the next 3 months. I will have the Leica M8 and the 21mm Elmarit with me. I can send the items worldwide from either Brazil or europe (France, Germany, England, Switzerland. )