The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One and Alpa Equipment

All,

Please see the attached list of equipment and asking prices. I am in Hong Kong, shipping worldwide must be considered (insured where appropriate). I can do paypal but you pay the fees.

I do have all the original packaging and receipts. The camera body is Mamiya branded, purchased officially in HK and came as a set with a different back which was traded in through Phase's upgrade programme to the IQ160. The IQ is purchased from Phase officially in HK. The Phase back also has the VA package which means you get a replacement anywhere in the world within two days. The DF body is 1 year old and just out of warranty. It was recently serviced under warranty at the factory in Japan so should be good for some time to come.

The back was replaced under warranty a few months ago, so the new back is about three months old. The back had to be re-calibrated (screen and level sensor) so I've only shot one reproduction job and a few light portrait jobs on it since then, around 8-900 frames only!!

Please see attached images with s/sheet screenshots for pricing details in HKD and USD

I still need to take pictures of all this gear, so please bear with me. I don't expect this to be a quick sale, so drop an email if you want to ask anything specific or want me to email you the pictures.

The answer to "Are you going to a D800?" is NO.

Paul

Last edited:
Also this is a LOT of gear. I have tried my best to explore the 2nd hand values, if I am out, please do not feel I am being ridiculous/greedy/whatever, I'd be happy to discuss and move based upon more reliable information. Thanks for understanding my position.

Latest update and pictures of the Phase One/Mamiya gear I have on offer:

V GRIP AIR

----
645DF - Mamiya AF80/2.8 D

----

----

----
645DF shutter opens when back removed

----
645DF

----
645DF

----

----
Schneider Kreuznach AF LS 110/2.8 for 645AF/DF

----

----

----
Mint Mamiya 150/2.8 Manual Lens

----

----

----
Mamiya 645 Auto Bellows

----
Mamiya 645 Auto Bellows

----
Various lenses and macro tubes

----
Phase One 645 Hasselblad Adapter

----
Phase One 645 Hasselblad Adapter

----

Please see latest prices for DF gear:

Many items are difficult to value s/hand so please provide a best offer. Happy to discount further when buying mulitple items.

Paul

Update, DF Body, 110LS and 80 D are all sold. All other pending transactions have been concluded. For the remaining items, I'll probably start individual threads.

Thanks everyone for the interest and thanks getdpi!