The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 28mm Elmarit 6-bit

F

Film+1

I'm ready to sell my FS: Leica 28mm Elmarit 6-bit to make room for my new X-pan.
This lens was bought in 2009 and has hardly been used. This is probably because I use my 21 and 35mm more often.

There is no wear on the barrel or scratches on the lens. The inside of the hood shows a bit of scuffing from taking it on and off.

The lens comes with the box, hood w/cap, rear cap.

The price is $1900.

Shipping is free using USPS priority within the US.

International shipping is $50.00 extra.

Payment through Paypal is appreciated.

I am new to this forum and very happy to sell to other photographers with high Leica standards. I'm trying to avoid the ebay hassles for this sale. I am trustworthy and I will accept returns on this lens if it is not as described. You are welcome to look up my feedback on the site above under the user name "breadmasta".

Thank you for looking.

Salviotti

Charlie is a great guy who takes meticulous care of his gear. I've personally seen and shot with this lens and it's in wonderful shape. Buy with confidence!

F

Film+1

Price drop to $1825.

Best offers are welcome.

Thank you.