The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 (Black)

JSRockit

US Only!

Leica M9 in excellent minus condition with original box, manuals, software (no lightroom), charger, strap, cables, etc. The camera is in 100% working condition. It has minor "brassing" (mostly on the bottom) and slight surface scratches here and there (nothing major at all). It has no dents, breaks, cracks or anything of that nature. LCD has minor minor scratches. A great "user." I bought this camera from Dale Photo on May 13, 2011. It has 10,551 shutter actuations. I'll throw in a Sandisk 16gb Ultra II SD Card which works well with the camera as well as a Giotto Rocket Air for cleaning the sensor.

I'm looking to get $5200 shipped. I'd rather do this transaction in person (cash), but I will ship if the buyer and me can come to a comfortable way to handle the transaction.

[email protected] is better than PM-ing me.