The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Think Tank Retrospective 30 Pinestone

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I just bought this bag very recently and it seems I am not going to be needing it after all. I have the 5, 7 and 10 models and this one is actually too big for me.

Asking 150 dollars shipped US free

Retrospective

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Think Tank Retrospective 30 Pinestone

Ill go 140 since i need to ship its sister bag today.

Jonathan

Amazing price Guy. If I didn't already have one I'd be jumping on this.

Best bag I've owned.

Guy Mancuso

surprised its still here myself thesis like new bought for my Nikon kit a month ago

mesposito

surprised its still here myself thesis like new bought for my Nikon kit a month ago
Me too. I highly recommend this bag. The color makes it more stealth. For me it fits the Phase 645, 45mm 80mm, 150mm, batteries and cables. Much easier than a backpack to get stuff out quick. I just bought the Retrospective 5 in Pinestone to match the 30.

Guy Mancuso

The 5 holds my 200, 7 holds the Nikons, 10 holds my tech cam . The 30 holds everything the 7 can plus some extra space for another one or 2 lenses. I'm not giving this one away. Probably should keep it

Guy Mancuso

Last call at 135.00 need to go to ups tommorow.

Double Negative

Not Available

So tempting... I already have the 5, and I have a 7 enroute from TTP. Gorgeous fabric, that pinestone!

bensonga

Hi Guy,

I'll take it. I have the Retrospective 20 in Pinestone and it's a little small for the kit I want to put in it now.

I'll send you a PM now.

Thanks!

Gary