The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm Cron IV *Mint* // 50mm Cron DR *Mint* // Mamiya 7 + 80/4 N L *Mint*

Morituri

(Instead of having three separate ads, I am compiling my ads here. Takes less space up in the forum, and easier to "bump")

NO TRADES on any of the items.

35mm Summicron IV "Bokeh King" + Box + Extras

Boxed. Lens in mint condition, lens surfaces and body is mint. No haze, fungus, separation, cracks, scratches etc, it's mint. Very very light dust inside lens, almost invisable, I had to look very closely under strong light to see some, please check my video:

VIDEO - For Sale - Leica 35mm Summicron IV "Bokeh King" - YouTube

Comes with it's original square lens hood, UV filter, original Cron IV lens cap and rear cap, and like I said, original box with matching serial numbers as per picture (censored full serial).

Price: $2000 (shipped)+ 3% paypal fee

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: 35mm Cron IV *Mint* // 50mm Cron DR *Mint* // Mamiya 7 + 80/4 N L

50mm Summicron DR + Goggles + Box

Mint condition, as you can see from the pictures. Both lens surfaces perfect, aperture and focus perfect. Not much to say really, it's mint, pictures says it all. Minuscule amount of dust particles in the lens obviously.

Comes boxed and with goggles of course

Cheers

Camera not included obviously.

Price: $1200 (shipped)+ 3% paypal fee

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: 35mm Cron IV *Mint* // 50mm Cron DR *Mint* // Mamiya 7 + 80/4 N L

Mamiya 7 + 80/4 N L Lens

Comes with a very comfortable neck strap, original lens shade (of course) and Hoya HMC Skylight(1B) Filter + B+W Red-orange filter.

Glass and camera in mint shape, quite simply. The camera has very faint paint wear on the thumb-advance-frame-lever.

Price: $1200, (shipped)+ 3% paypal fee

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Admin insert here . Actually combining your ads is what we would like folks to do . Your allowed 3 active ads at one time, so use them wisely. Thanks Guy

Nice when you can group brands together as it really does help the buyers.

BTW good luck with your sales

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
you have to contact us through report to mods. We don't delete sale ads as a general rule as they are records for both buyers and sellers.

Morituri

up, coming up soon, ANOTHER 35mm Summicron IV and a 35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH.

A similar, boxed, EXC to MINT condition Cron IV sold for $2200 on ebay yesterday -_-.