The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Plaubel Makina W67

bob338

Up for sale is my Plaubel Makina W67.
After using this camera for the last year I have come to the conclusion that I prefer the 80mm lens of my Plaubel 670 to this cameras 55mm.

I have put at least one roll of film a week through it for the last year, and everything is working perfectly. The meter is spot on, the rangefinder is perfect, the bellows are light-tight, the scissors are strong, and the camera is in beautiful condition. I would rate as a strong 8.5/10. The only thing I would mention as a flaw is the ridged, rubber ring on the focus knob has been replaced by an o-ring.

I have a few positive comments in the feedback thread, and no negative ones. I have a long history on RFF under the same username.

$2300 Paypalled and shipped anywhere in the USA. Take 3% off if you pay by check or money order.

Feel free to PM me with other trade offers.
I am interested in any of the following...

1. Pre-ASPH Summilux 35mm--V1 or V2 is fine, but no goggles, please.
2. Super-Elmar 21mm ASPH
3. Elmarit 21mm ASPH
4. Summilux 75mm
5. Elmar 24mm ASPH
6. Summicron 28mm
7. Elmarit 24mm ASPH
8. Super Elmar 18mm ASPH

P1000492 by bob338, on Flickr

P1000491 by bob338, on Flickr

stpf8

Frankly, and a semi-educated personal opinion here, there may be no better time than the present.

bob338

Is my asking price too high? I'm open to negotiation, and certainly open to trades. I've listed a bunch of lenses I am looking for, and I would obviously be adding cash to most of them.