The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Fuji X100 with new lens unit and lots of extras

Millsart

I've got an excellent condition Fuji X100 for sale.

The camera recently has the lens unit replaced by Fuji USA and I have the supporting documentation for this, so you can rest easy knowing that you don't have to worry about the "sticky blade" issue which could plague other used cameras.

Camera comes with all included factory accessories, cables, boxes, documents etc

Additionally, the following extra's are included

3 aftermarket batteries and an additional battery charger (so 4 batteries total)

threaded cable release

generic lens hood and adapter ring

accessory thumb grip that goes in the hotshoe. This little piece just transform the handling of the camera!

Gordy's leather wrist strap

49mm center pinch lens cap (when using the filter adapter ring)

Last but not least, the Nikon WC-68 .68x conversion lens, with all required spacers and setup rings This adapter works really well and gives you a 24mm equiv FoV

asking $975 shipped and paypal'd

Last edited:

Millsart

I do have all the original boxes for the accessories etc, just didn't include those in the photo, but the camera will come to you with everything as new, plus the extras