The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D800

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I bought this Nikon D800 from a local BestBuy 2 months ago (2, 999 + tax). I will have a Nikon D800e shipped to me next week. I have no need for 2 Nikons.
I am an amateur photographer so the camera has been lightly used. The shutter actuations are ~5, 200.
I would like to sell this camera for $3,100. I will pay for shipping and paypal fee.
The only marks are the small rubber mark at the bottom of the camera which was pressed by an L plate and few scratch as the bottom of battery holder. Otherwise, it is in mint condition. The registration card has not yet been filled. Box and everything else are in original conditions.
CONUS only.

Thank you,
Pramote

Last edited:

anGy

Sold a lens to Landscapelover a few months ago. A perfect transaction, and I'm sure he's as good as a seller.
Don't hesitate !
:clap:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I am also interested in trading (with cash adjustment) with Hasselblad H4D-40, HC 35mm, HC 200mm, HC 100mm or HC 300mm, Nikon/Canon 400mm AFS (or VR/IS).

Last edited: