The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LOTS of desirable primes (Minolta, Konica, Pentax M42, Zeiss)

lattiboy

Hi all,

I'm going to be getting up pics of all this stuff by the weekend, but I would hope my rep on FM and ebay under the same name would give you comfort in my descriptions :) 330+ positive feedback between the two. Also active on mu-43.com with a lot of transactions.

All prices are shipping in CONUS with PP included.

Anyway, here we go:

1) Contax / Yashica Carl Zeiss T* 50mm f/1.7 (AEJ) in beautiful condition with original caps.

$210

2) Konica Hexanon AR 57mm f/1.2 (newer version) in PRISTINE condition with original Hexanon box and caps. (I bought it marked as "unused" and I believe it. I've used it maybe 5 times total)

$565

4) Pentax Fish Eye Takumar Ashi 17mm f/4 M42 in EX+ condition with original leather case and original metal caps. All the internal color filters work and move correctly.

$300

5) Olympus Pen FT 38mm f/1.8. User condition. A bit of oil on the blades and dust specks in the glass. but takes wonderful photos on my NEX-7. Focus is smooth. Only selling as I have another copy. This is the most underrated lens I know of. Incredible in every way and so, so small.

$190 w/ M43 adapter.

Also, will sell my Pen-FT silver body with original leather Olympus case for $80 extra with this lens.

Last edited: