The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 TTL 0.72 in excellent condition

Jaladhi

SOLD. The camera and case have been sold.

I have decided to part with my black M6. This camera has seen very little use. I bought it from an owner who mostly kept it in the case and I myself have run only a few rolls through it. I am assuming in total, only about 15 rolls of films have run through it. Everything looks and works great without any problems. This is a late production model (1997). Leica presentation case, Leica strap, and the instruction manual are included. I am selling this for a very low price of $1250. PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS are included. For now, I am keeping this sale limited to the CONUS only to avoid feeling out custom forms. Feel free to ask questions.

I am also selling my KameraLeder case that goes with the camera. It sells for $189. Buy it with the M6 for only $75 more.

Kameraleder: LEICA M6 Body Case

I have bought and sold quite a few items on GetDPI and FMForums over the years. I have also been active on eBay and Amazon. Items are in Austin, TX and local pickups are welcome.

Last edited: