The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander M mount lenses: 35mm f2.5, 50mm f1.5, 75mm f2.5, and 90mm f3.5

Jaladhi

Update: 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar and the 90mm APO LANTHAR f3.5 are available. 50mm Nokton and the 75mm Heliar have been sold.

I am selling my Voigtlander M mount lenses since they don't see much use these days.

Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar "C" LTM (screw mount) lens in SILVER with original caps and box. Excellent condition. No marks or dust. It has a quick focusing lever (tab). This beautiful compact lens is no longer made and the SILVER version is becoming hard to find. It focuses very close to just under 2.5 feet and weighs only 4 1/2 oz. Only $325.

SOLD. Voigtlande​r NOKTON 50mm F1.5 ASPH with original caps and box. This lens has seen moderate use. Still in very good condition with no marks or dust. Selling for $365. SOLD.

SOLD. Voigtlander 75mm Color Heliar f/2.5 LTM with original caps. Excellent condition. No marks or dust. Only $300 SOLD.

Voigtlander 90mm APO LANTHAR f3.5 LTM with original caps and box. Excellent condition. No marks or dust. Only $275

All prices include PayPal fees and shipping. I have been buying and selling here as well as on FM Forums, eBay, and Amazon. Feel free to ask questions. Items are in Austin, TX and local pickups are welcome.

Last edited:

Jaladhi

Only the 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar lens is available. The rest have been sold. I cannot edit the original post anymore.