The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 250mm f/5.6 C T* priced to clear away

bythewei

For sale is a Hasselblad 250mm f/5.6 T* C version.

Lens is used and abused. There's an engraving on the outside of the lens, indicating it's age (50 years old!).

There's a tiny spot on the rear of the lens which, in my few shots with it, shows no effect on the image.

I regard this as a experimental/toy lens. For those of you who only owns a 80mm and wants to give a go at the longer 250mm focal range, this is an extremely cheap lens that will not burn a hole in your wallet.

Letting go for $100.

Will try to figure out the most affordable shipping as well, maybe another $25 more.

jaybob20

USPS medium flat rate box for ~$11...

Converters for DSLRs are around ~$50-$75. Less than $200 you have Carl Zeiss glass on your camera! I'd get it if I didn't already have one. Good luck with your sale, a pic or 2 would help ;)