The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M9 Black Body - Excellent

photohc

Selling my M9 black body. Includes all items that came with the new camera including box. Also additional battery and Luxecase. Asking $5150 via bank transfer/cashiers check. Includes shipping in ConUS via insured UPS. I will accept Paypal but you will need to cover the 3% fee.

The camera is in excellent condition with the following exceptions. Two marks as indicated in the photos. One on the corner edge near the shutter and the second is a spot brassing on the on/off switch. While I do have a Giottos Schott Glass covering the LCD, I did incur a scratch earlier and later added the Schott Glass. I tried to show the scratch in the photos but was not able to render it in the photos (its hard to see unless you look at an certain angle) Obviously, it doesn't affect the operation of the camera. The camera has approximately 8k actuations. All functions are accurate and the rangefinder is aligned. I've used the camera with the half case at all times.

I've tried to be as accurate as possible in the images and don't want any surprises for you. I have a 100% positive rating here as well as ebay as photohc. Please PM if any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: