The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - UK - Silver Olympus E-P3 14-150mm w/ viewfinder (VF-2), extra grip, bats

G

Garoth

Hello

Looking to sell my boxed Olympus E-P3 to finance an upgrade. In excellent condition - no marks or scratches. Located in London - can meet up to test it out if you'd like, or will ship for £10 to UK mainland, £15 to elsewhere in the EU. For international shipment, will have to calculate based on where you are.

£775 - Bundle - (body, lens, viewfinder, grip, batteries)

I'd be willing to split up the kit/accessories according to the following price schedule:
£425 - Body
£300 - 14-150mm M. ZUIKO Lens
£100 - VF-2 External Viewfinder
£20 - 2 Extra batteries and charger (wasabi power)
£10 - Extra large grip

If you are interested and prefer to go through eBay then here's the item number (also to view feedback):
Boxed Silver Olympus PEN ( E-P3 / EP3 / EP-3 ) 14-150mm w/ VF-2 bats, grip (4545350036638) | eBay
Pictures are also on eBay.

I am also looking to sell my Panasonic 14mm and DMC-LW46 wide angle attachment paired with it. Would sell both for £200.