The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

180mm f/2.8 ED AI-S Nikon MF Lens LNIB + L37C Filter

jnewell

Nikon (Nikkor) 180mm f/2.8 ED AI-S manual focus lens with original box and Nikon front and rear caps. Also included is a Nikon 72mm L37C filter with plastic case and box. This is a truly legendary lens, one of the best of the manual focus Nikkors ever made. This lens was made in Japan and is in like new condition, as is the filter. This lens can be used on some AF Nikon bodies (DSLR and film) with some limitations, and can be used on many other cameras with adapters, but please make sure you check compatibility and limitations before you purchase this (or any other non-native lens) to ensure that you will not have any disappointments or problems.

Optics are clean with no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus, coating issues or other blemishes or damage. The lens has minor internal dust. I tried to capture that in the pics without success.

Mechanically perfect, with smooth focusing action and crisp, firm aperture detents. Aperture blades are clean and dry and do not show any bright marks from use. The telescoping lens hood extends and collapses correctly.

Cosmetics are like new with no scratches, dents, discoloring, flaking, etc. Please see the pictures. Please note that the box shows some wear, including some compression at one corner (visible in pictures 7-10 below).

Price for lens and filter is $550 including free shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by bank money order. Please contact me with any questions. Email is faster (send to newellj at gmail dot com) than PM. US sale preferred. Overseas shipping is possible but expensive with tracking and insurance, so may not be economical. I can provide 100% positive eBay feedback going back 15 years. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: