The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D800 LN

kuau

Workshop Member
I'm selling my D800 Like New in Box USA
It has 185 actuations on it, also still has the thin film protector over the LCD protector, no scratches, Looks new.
Comes with original receipt from Best Buy dated 4/25/12
Asking 3050.00 net to me includes UPS Ground shipping
I can ship today
Steven
[email protected]

Last edited:

D&A

Since it's not always possible for each Getdpi member to know everyone else, I'll add my own personal experieces with Steven.

Steven and I have brought & sold with each other many times I can say without question or hesitation that dealing with Steven has always an absolute pleasure and with complete integrety. Our e-mail and phone conversations regarding areas of common interest in photography are always informative and thus icing on the cake. If you're looking for a D800, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to purchase his.

I believe feeling completly confident in any transaction and knowing what to expect in a purchase is always worth top consideration.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: