The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35 Summilux FLE (Black)

Arches

Hi everyone,

I'm selling a LNIB Leica 35mm Summilux FLE (Black & 6-Bit Coded). I purchased the lens in April 2012 and have used it only a few times indoors, so it's in mint condition as the pictures below reflect. The lens comes with the hood, caps, and all of the original materials and packaging. The warranty card is blank.

I also have a mint Leica 46mm UVA filter with box (see the first picture below) for the lens. It is not included in the sale but I'm happy to include it for $65 if you're interested.

I'm asking for $4995 net to me for the lens. I will accept payment by USPS money order, bank check, or regular PayPal (2.9% extra). I will cover shipping by FedEx Ground (insured). I will ship to addresses in the CONUS only and will ship only after payment clears.

I have perfect feedback on Fred Miranda as "Arches" and on eBay as "warren9407". Thanks for your interest!