The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8.2 Black Paint

franco

Hi everyone.
I am selling my beautiful and lightly used Leica M8.2 Black Paint body. This camera has served as my backup to my first M8.2 which I am keeping. The reason I am parting with it is to fund another purchase. The camera shows normal light use with slight brassing at the corner point, on the power switch, along edges and stitching marks which rubbed against the back from using a protective half case. I mention all of this for full disclosure. The camera is in perfect working order with no issues. The camera's actuations are at a low 3586 count.
Includes battery, battery charger, strap and all original packaging. Price is $3,600.00 which includes paypal fee and shipping CONUS. I have sold several items here on the forum and have a 100% ebay rating (fsellitto). PM me if you have any questions. Will only ship to confirmed mailing address. Thank you and good luck.

Last edited:

franco

Re: Leica M8.2 Black Paint REDUCED

Final PRICE DROP....$3,450.00 shipping and PayPal fees included in CONUS. Well cared for with only 3548 actuations.

franco

OK
How about $3,349.00; free shipping and Paypal(gift option) or you pay 3%
A beautiful camera at a great price. PM me with a fair and reasonable offer.

Frank

Last edited:

franco

Bump! FINAL REDUCTION
Almost new, never abused with a mere 3548 actuations
A steal @ $3,100.00 Don't miss out on a great deal for this beautiful M8.2

franco

Re: Leica M8.2 Black Paint REDUCED PRICE!!

Bump! FINAL REDUCTION

franco

Bump! FINAL REDUCTION

franco

NOW $2975.00. This is a fabulous deal with low low actuations: 3548
Hardly used with no issues a GREAT DEAL at this price. Must sell this beauty.