The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LN Profoto B2 for sale!

vieri

Profoto B2 unit, practically NEW - I just used it to test it when I bought it, then I never had the need for it; using a D4 in the studio, and Speedlights when AC power is not available outdoor. Asking price is 3.000 euro, I will throw in a new ProHead for only 1.000 euro more if interested. Prices INCLUDE PayPal and shipping, however due to the bulk, weight and the type of items local pickup would be preferred. Local pickup with cash payment would be 2.500 for the B2 alone, 3.500 for the B2 and a ProHead. I am based in Istanbul, Turkey but frequently travel to Milan, Italy. The gear is in Istanbul now, but delivery could be arranged in either place easily. If the gear is not sold in a month, it will be sold through a dealer (with the usual caveats: more expensive for you, less money for me - we all lose).

vieri

ADDITION: to whom who will get both, I will include a FREE Photoflex Transpac Digital Media Transport Case in which they both fit perfectly, great for transportation!