The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 18mm ZM; Voigtlander 75mm 2.5

franco

Hi,

For sale:
1.) Zeiss 18mm f4 Distagon T ZM. Silver.
The lens was bought new about a year ago. Used it a few times with my M8.2 to get a 24mm equivalent. Optics are clean and lens shows little if no signs of wear. Reason for sale is to fund a camera purchase. I will include the Zeiss lens shade (an $80.00 value) plus a B + W 58mm UV F-Pro MRC German filter (a 30.00 value). Sale price is $1,275.00 Free shipping and Paypal fees included CONUS.

2.) Voigtlander 75mm 2.5 Color Heliar. Black
Used very little. Focal length is just too long for me. Optics are clean and lens shows little if no signs of wear. Lens comes with front and rear caps with hood. I will also throw in a Voigtlander M-Bayonet Adapter Ring Type ll ($80.00 value). Sale price is $375.00. Free shipping and Paypal fees included CONUS

Last edited:

franco

Still available. PRICE DROP....ZEISS 18mm ZM. NOW $1,175.00.
Both lenses include free shipping and PayPal fees in CONUS

franco

Bump!
Zeiss 18mm ZM now $1,150.00
Voigtlander 75mm $375.00

Both lenses come with everything listed including PayPal and shipping. CONUS

Last edited:

franco

Bump!
Zeiss 18mm ZM now $1,150.00
Voigtlander 75mm $375.00

Both lenses come with everything listed including PayPal and shipping. CONUS

franco

The Voigtlander 75mm lens has been SOLD!!!!!

The Zeiss 18mm f4 Distagon ZM is still available w/zeiss hood and B+W uv filter included!
Great lens. $1,150.00

Last edited: