The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M and Canon L Lenses

jeffwros

Selling off the gear to help pay my friends at AMEX and Visa and...! As I'm still a fresh face here you can read up on my eBay feedback as "wros.com" (no, I no longer own the domain).

Prices include insured shipping (2 Day Service - USA only - Via DHL). Note: may be shipped DHL Ground if it is within the 2 day zone from my zip. Need it faster? No problem. You pay the difference.

Price also includes PayPal fees. PayPal is my preferred method of payment, but, I am open to other. Checks will need to clear before shipping.

I will try to keep up with PM's but you are also welcome to e-mail me if interested or with questions : jeff AT jeffwros.com

Leica M - all in black.

21mm f2.8 ASPH - Excellent. 6-Bit Coded. Have the front & rear caps, hood and pouch. $2900.

50mm f1.4 ASPH - Excellent. 6-Bit Coded. Have front & rear caps, pouch, box. $2900.

90mm f2 PRE-ASPH - Excellent - 6-Bit Coded. Have front & rear caps and box. $1000.

Canon L - also all in black!

16-35 L Mk II - Excellent - Includes hood, box, caps, pouch - $1150

24-70 L - Excellent - Includes hood, box, caps, pouch - $950

All lenses can be viewed through the password protected galleries on my blog: CLICK HERE

Password for all galleries is: getdpi

jeffwros

Let's knock $100 off the Leica lens prices and I'll also include the Leica UV/IR filter for that lens.

Also, if PayPal is a turn-off for you I can arrange to accept credit card payments via a different service I occasionally use.

Canon 24-70 is sold.