The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:: Leica M4

colin842

With great regret I'm selling my Leica M4 to fund some last minute vacation expenses. The camera is in excellent shape. It does have a few very light marks on the bottom plate and a light mark on the top plate, all of which were hard to photograph and not very pronounced. The black paint on the back door has a couple places where it has come off. The viewfinder is clear and contrasty, all shutter speeds seem accurate and the film advance is very smooth. I also replaced the leather with a walnut color kidskin from cameraleather.com which looks and feels amazing. Overall this camera is in fantastic shape cosmetically and mechanically for a user M4 and will make someone very happy! Serial #1214498. Best way to get ahold of be is by PM or my email: [email protected]
Also, I should have some feedback through this forum, but I also have feedback through the POTN forum under colin842 as well as 100% feedback on ebay under colin9977. Thanks!

Price is $1100 which includes shipping, paypal and insurance. I would like to stay within the United States.

xtianyves

Wow is that ever beautiful! Great choice on the leather! If only I wasn't saving up for an M9!!

GLWS. Wow what a beauty.